A revival of United States and colonial colors that are stately and simple. Traditional chalk-white and red brick make for a timeless appeal – for all Americans.
This guide lists the Sherwin Williams paint colors shown in this color palette.
- Board Style: Colonial Revival
- Primary Color: SW 9177 Salty Dog
- Accent Color 1: SW 6252 Ice Cube
- Accent Color 2: SW 7588 Show Stopper
- Accent Color 3: SW 7074 Software
- Shingle Color: Pacific Wave
- Siding Color: Red Brick
- Accent Materials: Crisp white, Classic brick, Cut stone, Columns, Raised-panel shutters, Boxwood Topiary
Owens Corning created a series of roofing style boards to help homeowners select a shingle color that complements their home and their personal style.