This is a neutral and organic color palate that says it in its’ name. This is a hearty and approachable pair of colors that are grounded in color (no pun intended). These colors go well with blue, tan and taupe color tones.
This guide lists the Sherwin Williams paint colors shown in this color palette.
- Board Style: Scandinavian
- Primary Color: SW 7519 Mexican Sand
- Accent Color 1: SW 7675 Sealskin
- Accent Color 2: SW 6249 Storm Cloud
- Accent Color 3: SW 9123 Barro Verde
- Shingle Color: Sand Dune
- Accent Materials: Adirondack chair, Pops of gold
Owens Corning created a series of roofing style boards to help homeowners select a shingle color that complements their home and their personal style.