As a storm approaches you can see the gray storms – overcast – approaching. This is a color palate that mimics that. It is strong blue with protective gray that makes this one of the most memorable pairings.
This guide lists the Sherwin Williams paint colors shown in this color palette.
- Primary Color: SW 6236 Grays Harbor
- Accent Color 1: SW 6258 Tricorn Black
- Accent Color 2: SW 6076 Turkish Coffee
- Accent Color 3: SW 6235 Foggy Day
- Shingle Color: Storm Color
- Accent Materials: White brick, Wicker, Iron fixtures, Stone decor
Owens Corning created a series of roofing style boards to help homeowners select a shingle color that complements their home and their personal style.